PHAB Centre Service
To help persons with disabilities to develop their potential and build up their positive personal values through different supportive services and social and recreational activities, at the same time facilitate and encourage community inclusion of persons with disabilities.
To promote the concept of PHAB Integration through public educational activities and community activities.
To provide training and support to carers so as to enhance their caring abilities and to relieve their stress.
Disabled persons and able-bodied persons
SCOPE OF SERVICE
- Counseling Service
Individual counseling service and support group services are provided to disabled persons.
- Carers Support Services
Services like emotional support, referral services, recreational activities and information are provided to the carers.
- Social and Recreational Activities
Indoor and outdoor activities like birthday parties, picnics, campings, visits, barbecues and field trips are organized so as to enhance the psycho-social development of our members.
- Interest Classes and Skills Training Programs
Various types of interest class and skill training programs are organized according to members’ needs so as to develop members’ skills and interests.
- Developmental Groups and Activities
Various volunteers trainings and developmental groups are organized to enhance members’ self-understanding and develop their potentials.
- Public Education Activities and Workshops
Carnivals, talks and workshops are organized to arouse public concern about disabled persons and advocate equal opportunities for the disabled.
PHAB centre's service forms download
- PHAB centre service counselling referral form download (Chinese Only)
- PHAB centre Individual and Family Membership Application form download(Chinese Only)
- PHAB centre Wheel Chair Loan Application form download(Chinese Only)
Application Requirements and Procedures
- The applicant must be a Hong Kong resident
- Application of individual membership is available for persons aged 6 and above
- For persons aged 18 and above, he/she can apply for family membership with a special discount if he/she brings one or more immediate family members such as parents and children.
- For persons aged below 6, he/she must apply for membership through family membership
- After filling in membership application form, please bring identification document, one photo and membership fees to a nearby centre in person. (For postal application, please contact related centres)
- The amount charged for individual membership is based on the announcement from Social Welfare Department
- Membership is calculated annually starting from 1 April to 31 March, for a period of one year.
- Members can withdraw their memberships by filling in withdrawal application form and returning with membership card to related centres in person or by mail.
- Membership fees will not be refunded.
- Our centres have the right to terminate the membership of members who violate the centre regulations and the membership fee will be refunded by proportion.
INFORMATION OF SERVICE UNITS
Unit 5 -12, G/F, Sui Yick House, Siu Sai Wan Estate, Chai Wan, Hong Kong
(852) 2557 1631
Room 106-110, Lung Yue House, Lower Wong Tai Sin Estate, Kowloon
(852) 2351 1811
(852) 2351 0612
Room S102, G/F, Lai Lo House, Lai Kok Estate, Sham Shui Po, Kowloon
(852) 2361 2323
(852) 2958 1280
Room 110-115,G/F, Kwong Ping House, Kwong Fuk Estate, Tai Po, New Territories
(852) 2638 9011
(852) 2638 9061
|Monday, Tuesday||10:00a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday to Friday||2:00p.m – 10:00p.m.|
|Saturday||10:00a.m. – 6:00p.m.|
|Sunday and Public holidays||Closed|