To promote social inclusion through encouraging open employment of persons with disabilities and to provide skill training, job-seeking, job placement and follow-up support services to persons with disabilities who are capable of open employment, as well as persons without disabilities who are unemployed, enabling them to become financially independent through engagement in jobs.
1. Supported Employment Service Centre:
- Supported Employment：Persons with disabilities, aged 15 or above
- On the Job Training Programme for People with Disabilities : Persons with disabilities, aged 15 or above
- Sunnyway - On the Job Training Programme for Young People with Disabilities: Persons with disabilities, aged 15 to 29
- Youth Employment and Training Programme: Young school leavers aged 15 to 24 with educational attainment at sub-degree level or below
2. Integrated Employment Assistance Programme for Self-reliance (IEAPS):
CSSA recipients, job-seekers with chronic illnesses, unemployed and under-employed women and youth.
SCOPE OF SERVICE
Support Services for schools and employers, Vocational assessment, vocational counselling, pre-employment training, job-matching, employers and workplace supports, post-placement support, job-retention and short term financial support (only available for service users of Integrated Employment Assistance Programme for Self-reliance) services.
INFORMATION OF SERVICE UNITS
Room 104 – 105, Shing Tsui House, Wan Tsui Estate, Chai Wan, Hong Kong
(852) 2551 4226
(852) 2875 0209
Flat 904, 9/F., Cheung Tat Centre, 18 Cheung Lee Street, Chai Wan, Hong Kong
(852) 2323 4622
(852) 2177 1871
|Monday – Friday||9:00a.m. – 12:30p.m.||1:30p.m. – 5:30p.m.|
|Sunday & Public Holidays||closed|