Through developing innovative educational and training activities, we promote PHAB concept to a wide range of service sectors to:
promote understanding of persons with disabilities in society;
educate the public the right attitude on PHAB integration;
encourage all citizens to participate in promoting PHAB integration.
- Local schools
- Higher education institutions
- Professional bodies / organisations
- Commercial organisations
Scope Of Services
- Organising educational activities about PHAB integration for local schools and kindergartens;
- Offering internship opportunities for students from higher education institutions;
- Conducting researches and surveys to provoke the public awareness of the needs of persons with disabilities;
- Consolidating and developing reference resources about PHAB integration;
- Organising community programmes for professionals from different sectors to deepen their understanding of persons with disabilities;
- Organising professional sharing forums / conferences to facilitate cross-sectors collaborations.
Barrier-free Access Experiential Learning Unit
- Providing training workshops and consultation for commercial organisations to enhance their environment and services for persons with disabilities.