To encourage the elderly to contribute to the society and build up an ample life.
To enhance the elders’ social experience and support network through diversified programmes.
To provide community support for elders and their carers in order to enable them to remain in the community and to lead a dignified life.
- Elderly persons (aged 60 and above)
- and their carers
Scope Of Services
- Health education and promotion of healthy life-style
- Educational and developmental activities
- Information giving and referral
- Social and Recreational activities
- Outreaching Service and Community Networking
- Counselling Service
- Support Service for Carers
- Support Service for Hidden Elders
- Long Term Care Services Assessment and Application
- Drop-in Services