To help persons with disabilities to develop their potential and build up their positive personal values through different supportive services and social and recreational activities. At the same time to facilitate and encourage community inclusion of persons with disabilities.
To promote the concept of PHAB Integration through public educational activities and community activities. And providing training and support to family members/careers of persons with disabilities so as to enhance their caring abilities and to relieve their stress.
- Persons with disabilities and their family members/carers
- Able-bodied persons
Scope Of Services
Indoor and outdoor activities like birthday parties, picnics, campings, visits, barbecues and field trips are organized so as to enhance the psycho-social development of our members.
Therapeutic groups (e.g. horticultural therapy groups) and Supportive Programmes (e.g. workshops, trainings & activities) are provided to persons with disabilities and their family
- Counselling Service
- Therapeutic Groups & Supportive Programmes
- Social and Recreational Activities
- Interest Classes and Skills Training Programmes
- Developmental Groups and Activities
- Public Education Programmes and Workshops
PHAB centre's service formsPHAB centre service counselling referral form download (Chinese Only) PHAB centre Individual and Family Membership Application form download(Chinese Only) PHAB centre Wheel Chair Loan Application form download(Chinese Only)
Application Requirements and Procedures
- The applicant must be a Hong Kong resident
- Application of individual membership is available for persons aged 6 and above
- For persons aged 18 and above, he/she can apply for family membership with a special discount if he/she brings one or more immediate family members such as parents and children.
- For persons aged below 6, he/she must apply for membership through family membership
- After filling in membership application form, please bring identification document, one photo and membership fees to a nearby centre in person. (For postal application, please contact related centres)
- The amount charged for individual membership is based on the announcement from Social Welfare Department
- Membership is calculated annually starting from 1 April to 31 March, for a period of one year.
- Members can withdraw their memberships by filling in withdrawal application form and returning with membership card to related centres in person or by mail.
- Membership fees will not be refunded.
- Our centres have the right to terminate the membership of members who violate the centre regulations and the membership fee will be refunded by proportion.